A classic marine bino with internal rangefinder and illuminated compass.
Built to withstand extreme nautical environments. And float in them. We suggest youkeep them on board, but made our Marine™ series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won’t deep-six your day. You’ll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions. They’re essential equipment if you spend much time on deck, and aren’t fazed by a little time off it.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- fully multi-coated optics
- 100 % waterproof/fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- hermetically sealed
- fold-down eyecups
Protection bag included.