Thanks to our customers, astroshop is growing continuously. That’s why we are looking for new employees again, who are fascinated by astronomy and want to turn their hobby into their profession.
At present we are looking for a translator (m/f) German-Dutch
Your range of duties comprises translating the contents of our webshops from German into Dutch.
This is what we expect:
– Native speaker of Dutch
– You are an experienced amateur astronomer or have adequate theoretical knowledge in astronomy or in the technical-scientific sector
– You have a good command of German (spoken and written) and you are able to translate German texts safely and accurately into your mother tongue
– You have distinct language fluency and accuracy, you are dependable and resourceful and used to working to deadlines
– Ideally you are already an experienced translator
– Your PC and internet skills are profound
This is what we offer:
– Interesting translation contents
– Adequate payment
Type of employment: freelance translator
Place of work: home office or at our head office in Landsberg or our office in Munich
You can find out more about the company behind astroshop, i.e. Nimax GmbH, using nimax.de.
For any inquiries you may have, please contact Anita Mayer, Human Resources Dept., at +49(0)8191-94049-82.
Please send your convincing application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining our team we are pleased to see your complete records. Please apply now!