Beginners take note – the Omegon 130/920 EQ-2 telescope is now available at a special low price. This is an ideal opportunity of fulfilling your dream of getting started in astronomy.
This Newtonian telescope has a 130mm aperture, collecting 344 times as much light as the naked eye alone. Explore lunar craters, Saturn with its ring system and even some of the brighter deep sky objects which are many light-years away. This is a telescope for all astronomy fans with an inquiring mind.
You can now save 50€ when purchasing. We have reduced the telescope from 249€ to just 199€ – but only until the end of July 2018 and only while stocks last!
The advantages in a nutshell
• OTA with 130mm aperture and two eyepieces for getting started immediately
• red dot finder for easily locating astronomical objects
• 1.25″ focuser, taking all standard 1.25″ eyepieces and filters
• a sharp image – adjustment screws on main and secondary mirrors
• EQ-2 mount and tripod – follow the stars using the slow-motion controls on this equatorial mount, by keeping objects in the field of view despite the Earth’s rotation.
If you do not want to be bothered with all the fuss about getting started, then simply enjoy the advantages of our telescope set. The Omegon 130/920 EQ-2 is also available with a planisphere and beginner’s book – so you can become familiar with the night sky through your telescope step-by-step. It’s a lot easier than you may think!
Why not grab your set now and get started observing the treasures of the night sky soon?