Lumenera’s infinity2-1 1.4 megapixel CCD digital camera is a versatile solution for clinical, life science, materials science, and educational professionals working under challenging light conditions.
With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing, the infinity2-1 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus, while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through the TWAIN drivers. The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every infinity camera includes 'infinite analyze' software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as 'infinity capture', an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your infinity camera and capture images.
The infinity2-1 is available in color or monochrome, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- The excellent sensitivity and low noise 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- High quality images over a wide range of lighting conditions
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, up to 200 fps with binning and ROI
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
INFINITY2-1RM, CCD, monochrom, 1.4 MP