MOTICAM S SERIES
NEW MOTICAM S SERIES
Motics new sCMOS cameras, designed by German engineers and manufactured by professionals represent an impressive impetus to microscope camera performance. With a member of this product line the door for new application fields opens
wide. The accelerated data readout enables to work on fast phenomena in biology and industry.
MOTIC IMAGES PLUS 3.0 SOFTWARE
Our well-known Motic Images software, always with a cost-free upgrade option is included in all camera packages and enables to view images at maximum quality, capture, edit, measure and report the result... all these features are ready to
work on your PC or laptop.
A GOOD BALANCE
Moticam S3 performs a mid-size resolution of 3MP, the data volume is keeping the balance between speed and resolution. A flexible tool for education and routine lab, for biomedical environments and industry. The sCMOS sensor guarantees state of the art
imaging results for an unbeatable price.
- Sensor type sCMOS
- Sensor size 1/2.8"
- Imaging area 6.44mm (Diagonal)
- Capture resolution 3MP
- Live display mode through USB 2048x1536, 1920x1080 pixels
- Pixel size 2.5x2.5μm
- Scan mode Progressive
- Shutter mode Rolling Shutter
- Data transfer USB 3.1
- Max. frames per second (fps*) 2048x1536 @ 60fps 1920x1080 @ 60fps
- Exposure time 21 μsec to 2 sec
- Operating temperature From -10 to +60 Degrees Celsius non condensing
- Sensitivity 600mV(G) @ 1/30 sec
- Support device TWAIN, SDK and DirectShow Driver
- Supported OS Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, MAC OSX10.9, Linux or higher
- Minimum computer requirements 2GHz dualcore - RAM memory 2GB - Video memory min. 512 MB
- Lens mount C-Mount
- Software Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Functions Still image and video capture, live and still image measurement, image adjustments, white balance, automatic & manual exposure, individual objective calibration system.
- Power supply 5V (from USB Port)
- Package includes CS ring adaptor, USB 3.1 cable, Motic 4-dot calibration slide, Motic Images Plus 3.0 for PC/OSX/Linux