This product is no longer stocked and therefore cannot be purchased until further notice.
The user is immediately captivated by the quality of the Omegon ED 127/952 apochromatic refractor's finishes. The snugly fitting lens mounts, as well as the high quality premium ED (extra-low dispersion) glass contribute to the extraordinary quality of this telescope.
Compared with the double-lens ED optics, it was possible to significantly reduce the colour fringe, such that it is barely detectable in the measurable range.
The fully-coated optics deliver brilliant image resolution and a incredible level of contrast that you otherwise would only expect to get from much more expensive aprochromatic refractors.
With the 2 Crayford focusers made of aluminium with 1:10 reduction that are included in the scope of delivery, the focus can be adjusted with the greatest of ease.
An interferometric measurement protocol, which guarantees low diffraction optics, is included in each delivery!
A tested prototype delivered a scatter index of 0.95! An interferometric test of this kind itself costs more than € 200 from other manufacturers!
Scope of delivery
- 127ED 3-lens ED barrel with optics
- 2'' Crayford focuser with 1:10 reduction
- 2'' dielectric Zenit mirror with 99% reflection
- illuminated 8x50 viewfinder
- tubular clamp with grip
- mounting rail for the most common mountings such as EQ, GP etc.
- removable condensation cap
- aluminium-reinforced transport case
- interferometric measurement protocol