10kg load capacity for cameras with heavy lenses
This ball head is perfect for medium and large tripods. It feels at home in any situation where heavy cameras are in use and high precision is important. It can be moved smoothly in any direction. With a spirit level, a 360-degree scale and a practical quick-release plate, the OM10 has everything a ball head needs. It is the stable basis for successful photos.
The highlights at a glance:
- Level horizon, flat terrain? The spirit level ensures that your camera will always be perfectly aligned
- Quick-release plate with security lock and wide dovetail clamp for an extra-secure grip
- 360 degree scale for successful panorama shots
- 3/8 inch connector: use the thread to easily attach the tripod head to a tripod
- Friction screw, which can be easily operated even when wearing gloves
- High-quality finish: a combination of aluminium and stainless steel will give you many years of pleasurable use
Ball head for movement in all directions
The advantage of a ball head: you can pan your camera freely in all directions. And when the time comes, you're ready in an instant. You spot a golden eagle spiralling up into the air? Capturing it is not easy. But with a ball head you stand a real chance! Instead of multiple levers, you intuitively control where you're pointing your camera.
360 degree panorama scale
You can easily and precisely pan through 360 degrees with this ball head. There is also a lined scale with two divisions between 0 and 180 degrees. Ideal for successful panorama shots.
From now on, the horizon is always level
You will have perfect angles in every shot. This is because the spirit level ensures parallel shots in every direction.
Quick release plate and wide clamp
With the quick release plate you can mount a camera or binoculars on your tripod within seconds. The clamping bolt on the side ensures a firm grip, securely locking your instrument in place. A further advantage: you can move the plate on the head by around one centimetre in both directions. It also features a security lock in case the clamp is not fully tightened. Your valuable optics are therefore always securely fixed to the ball head.