Lumenera’s infinity2-2 digital CCD camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications.
With 1616X1216 resolution and on-board processing, the infinity2-2 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through the TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every infinity camera includes 'infinity analyze' software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as 'infinity capture', an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your infinity camera and capture images.
The infinity2-2 is available in color or monochrome.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- 12 fps at full 1616X1216 resolution, 30 fps at smaller regions of interest
- The excellent sensitivity and low noise 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- High quality images over a wide range of lighting conditions
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
Infinity2-2M, CCD, monochrom, 2.0 MP