Lumenera’s infinity2-3 digital CCD camera is ideally suited for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications where higher resolution archiving and a wide dynamic range are routinely required.
With 2080x1536 resolution and on-board processing, the 2-3 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every infinity camera includes 'infinity analyze' software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as 'infinity capture', an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your infinity camera and capture images.
The infinity2-3 is available in color as well as board-level OEM and custom camera enclosures.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- The low noise characteristic 3.3 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 5 fps at full 2080X1536 resolution
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
INFINITY2-3C, CCD color, 3.3 MP