MOTICAM S SERIES
NEW MOTICAM S SERIES
Motics new sCMOS cameras, designed by German engineers and manufactured by professionals represent an impressive impetus to microscope camera performance. With a member of this product line the door for new application fields opens
wide. The accelerated data readout enables to work on fast phenomena in biology and industry.
MOTIC IMAGES PLUS 3.0 SOFTWARE
Our well-known Motic Images software, always with a cost-free upgrade option is included in all camera packages and enables to view images at maximum quality, capture, edit, measure and report the result... all these features are ready to
work on your PC or laptop.
If it is about maximum resolution for display or printing, Moticam S12 is your choice. A 25 fps* frame rate manages the largest data volume of all Moticam S models. If the tiniest detail is in your focus, Moticam S12 is your solution.
- Sensor type sCMOS
- Sensor size 1/1.7"
- Imaging area 9.33mm (Diagonal)
- Capture resolution 12MP
- Live display mode through USB 4000x3000, 2048x1080 pixels
- Pixel size 1.85x1.85μm
- Scan mode Progressive
- Shutter mode Rolling Shutter
- Data transfer USB 3.1
- Max. frames per second (fps*) 4000x3000 @ 25fps, 2048x1080 @ 50fps
- Exposure time 22 μsec to 2 sec
- Operating temperature From -10 to +60 Degrees Celsius non condensing
- Max. signal to noise ratio 0.1mV @1/30 sec
- Sensitivity 280mV(G) @ 1/30 sec
- Support device TWAIN, SDK and DirectShow Driver
- Supported OS Windows 7/8/10, MAC OSX, Linux or higher
- Minimum computer requirements 2GHz dualcore - RAM memory 2GB - Video memory min. 512 MB
- Lens mount C-Mount
- Software Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Functions Still image and video capture, live and still image measurement, image adjustments, white balance, automatic & manual exposure, individual objective calibration system.
- Power supply 5V (From USB Port)
- Package includes CS ring adaptor, USB 3.1 cable, Motic 4-dot calibration slide, Motic Images Plus 3.0 for PC/OSX/Linux