Olympus EP50 digital microscope camera
Away from static microscope machines - thanks to the EP50 camera and the WLAN adapter, lessons are transformed into a dynamic and interactive learning location.
- Flexible camera control and display options: connect via mobile devices or WLAN-enabled PCs / laptops via Wi-Fi or LAN connection
- High quality, sharp, 5 MP images
- Fast frame rates allow students to quickly navigate through the sample
The flexible camera control and display options of the additional EPview App Software enhance interaction and collaboration possibilities.
- Controlling the EP50 camera using the EPview app for mobile devices or software for PCs / laptops (see technical specifications for version compatibility)
- Up to 6 users can connect their devices to the same Wi-Fi enabled EP50 camera
- Access to images of other EP50 cameras in the classroom
- Capture, edit, save and share images from the EP50 camera via the easy-to-use software user interface
- Simultaneous live image output via WLAN and HDMI
The EPview app is free and available for download from the App Store and the Google Play Store.
PC / laptop-protected learning
Users with WLAN-enabled PCs or laptops with a Windows operating system can download and install the EPview software for free.
The EPview software for PCs / laptops offers the same camera controls and functionality as the EPview software for mobile devices, including the display, capture, editing, storage and sharing of captured images and videos.
Teachers and students can benefit from sharing, viewing, and saving options for images on the Wi-Fi-enabled EP50 camera:
- Live streaming of pictures on mobile devices or WLAN-enabled PCs / laptops of several persons
- Display sample images on a high-resolution monitor, projector or interactive whiteboard via the connection to the camera's HDMI port
- Presentation of Full HD Videos (60 fps)
- Connecting an SD card and storing captured images for later analysis
Improved learning process
Students can experience a learning process with digital imaging:
- It can be easily used alone or in groups with the camera's on-screen display (OSD) imaging software.
- The OSD software is simple and intuitive
- Easy capture, display, and editing of sample images and movies.
- Storage of microscope data on an SD card for further investigation.
With just a single monitor and a USB mouse, users can control the EP50 camera via the on-screen display software (OSD).
This configuration has several advantages:
- User-friendly interface for teaching.
- No PC required, ie reduced equipment costs and less required floor space in the classroom.
- More flexibility, as less workspace is needed.
- Students can view live images, save images to an SD card, or annotate images.
- no cooling
- 5 Mpx, 1 / 1.8 inch, CMOS color camera with C-mount connection
- HDMI interface
- SD card slot
- USB 2.0 interface for mouse
- WLAN and USB-to-Ethernet Adapter (AX88772C Chip Set) exclusively
- internal on-screen display (OSD) software, WLAN interface
- Includes: USB 2.0 mouse, HDMI cable, power cable, USB-to-Ethernet adapter (AX88772C chip set), 16GB SD card and short manual
Bundle consisting of:
- 5 Mpx,
- 1 / 1.8 inch,
- CMOS Camera for
- C-mount adaptation,
- no cooling,
- HDMI interface, p
- D card slot,
- USB 2.0 interface for mouse,
- WiFi and
- USB-to-Ethernet adapter (AX88772C chip set) only,
- internal on-screen display (OSD) software,
- WLAN interface. Including: USB 2.0 mouse,
- HDMI cable, power adapter,
- USB-to-Ethernet Adapter (AX88772C Chip set),
- 16GB SD card and
- Quick Start Guide
- EP50 Tripod Adapter with standard 1 / 4-20 UNC thread HDMI to connect directly to the camera.
HW wireless PLUG-IN INTERFACE EP50
- EP50 USB WiFi dongle to allow up to 6 wireless devices (iOS / Andoird / Windows) to connect and control the camera using the free epview app / sw
U-TV0.5XC-3-7 C-mount Camera Adapter
- TV adapter with C-mount connection,
- Magnification factor 0.5x allows field of view 22 on 2/3 '' camera chips,
- high IR transmission
The EP50 camera is not intended for clinical diagnostics.