ZWO ASIAIR PLUS - never has astrophotography been so easy!
ASIAIR PLUS is an intelligent WiFi controller for all astrophotography applications. It replaces a laptop or even an expensive stand-alone autoguider. Also the cable tangle at the telescope is a thing of the past. You only need your smartphone or a tablet, which you connect to the ASIAIR-WiFi. The areas of application are manifold:
- Control of all ZWO ASI USB 3.0 cameras - but cooled cameras need an extra power supply.
- Autoguiding in combination with a ZWO MINI camera, e.g. with the ASI120 Mini
- Control of selected mounts, for example from Skywatcher or iOptron
- Control of selected DSLR and system cameras
- Autofocusing with the ZWO EAF motorized focuser
- Debayer function for ZWO color cameras
- Image preview
- Polar alignment routine
- Planetary and lunar video capture
- Live Stacking
- and much more!
ASIAIR PLUS is the third generation of ASIAIR. ASIAIR is continuously developed further by ZWO and also the third generation convinces, besides the well-known reliability, by interesting innovations:
- Built-in WiFi antenna, which greatly amplifies the signal and extends the range;
- Four newly added indicators for the 12 V DC outputs. This allows you to check the power status and monitor the consumption in real time.
- New USB-C port, this allows you to connect the ASIAIR Plus directly to your computer to transfer the data instead of going through the SD card and a card reader.
- ASIAIR Plus is now even more compact and lighter. The body is made of aluminum and CNC machined, which makes the device even more robust and durable.
- Even better operational reliability - ASIAIR OS runs on eMMC memory. A new "Auto Recovery Mode" feature allows the system to automatically detect errors and restore itself.