This product is no longer stocked and therefore cannot be purchased until further notice.
iOptron Mount CEM60 GoTo
Product no.: 50024
An extraordinary innovation in mount design...Now with a new payload!
This past year iOptron introduced a new design concept -- the center-balanced equatorial mount (or CEM) called the ZEQ25. Now, we're proud to introduce the CEM60! -- with an increased payload of 60 lbs! The CEM60 puts the weight of the payload at the center of gravity allowing for greater natural stability. This makes the mount extremely light compared to its payload--a nice benefit when setting up at a remote site. And polar aligning is quick and accessible all the time since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft.
The CEM60 is equipped with the most advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Its database includes over 300,000 objects. The other features include an adjustable counterweight bar, magnetically loaded gear system, gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes, screw/worm type latitude adjuster and built-in or customized cable management system. The CEM60 - a new category (and payload capacity) of mounts for viewing and astrophotography.
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for both visual and Astro-photographers
- Patent pending non-contact magnetically loaded gear system
- Payload of 60 lbs (27.2 kg) with the mount-only weight of 27 lbs (12.3 kg)
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Screw/worm type latitude adjuster for precision adjustments
- Milling machine tooling vise type latitude bearing and locks system for rock solid positioning
- User side azimuth fine adjusters for easy azimuth adjustment
- Precision stepper motor with 0.06 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- iOptron AccuAligningTM calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8407+ controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in or customized cable management system
- Spring loaded Vixen/Losmandy dual saddle
- 150mm base size to match optional 2 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod (8kg)
- Included aluminum hard carrying case
Similar to picture. (Tripod not included)
This mount offers power connections for cameras and other accessories directly on the telescope mount (sattel plate).
NGC 6888 "Crescent Nebula" by Roland Schliessus
NGC 7331 "The Deer Lick Group" by Roland Schliessus
Before buying this product, make sure to check our accessory recommendations.
Customers who bought this product also bought...