In the case that this article currently is not available from the warehouse, please note the following: we order from this supplier in regular intervals. Please place your order now, so that we may take into account your order and deliver the article to you by the above-mentioned date.
The Lumicon Low Profile 1.25" Focuser for Newtonian on 3in Base is a high-precision, pin-and-groove type helical focuser. The draw-tube does not rotate. The low-profile design quickly and easily converts your standard Newtonian to a camera-ready telescope. For visual use, the smooth focusing brings out the very best in your telescope's optics. Accessories that take up back-focus, such Lumicon's popular 1.25" Multiple Filter Selector, can be used with ease and convenience. The U-groove base aligns and sits flush on any telescope tube with a radius of 3.5" or larger.
- Focuser Minimum Height Above Tube*
- 1.75" (for 3.5" radius tube)
- 2" (for flat-base mounting)
- Turns ratio: 2 per inch
- Travel: 1"
- Resolution/Backlash: < 0.0005"
- Image shift: Negligible
- Reverse action: Negligible
- "Stiction:" Negligible
- Footprint: 3" square
- Hole Pattern: Square; 2.25" center-to-center
- Min/Max Focuser Hole diameter: 1.5"/2.7"
- Operating range: to 20°F/- 7Â° C
- Maximum recommended load: 3 lb.
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32, included
*Precise minimum depends on radius of tube.