Observation camera SFC-1 for birds and small animals
Sunshine, fresh air, a nice drink and the birds are chirping at the birdhouse. What could be better than watching the bird or the squirrel?
So that you can be even closer to the action, BRESSER has developed the bird and small animal camera. Experience your gardeners from a completely new perspective. Use the camera to shoot photos and / or videos of max. 1m distance.
Equipped with a 940nm infrared LED illumination, this digital camera can be used both day and night for stunning close-up pics of the small animal. The camera has a motion sensor, with a range of about 1 m, which triggers the camera when an animal flies in front of the camera. Small movements of trees or shrubs are thus prevented. It is also suitable for all seasons due to its rainproof housing.
Not only photos are possible with this camera. Also video recordings, optionally of 5.10, 20, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5min in length, can be recorded. The camera can be used during the day (color images) and thanks to the infrared lighting during the night (black and white). The low power consumption ensures a long service life without having to constantly change the batteries.
- Infrared motion sensor
- allows photo and video recordings (16MP Photo, 1920x1080 24fps video, 1280x720 30fps, 640x480 30fps video)
- colored pictures by day, monochrome pictures by night
- 4 built-in infrared LEDs for bright pictures up to 1m away
- Fast 0.6 sec. tripping time
- low power consumption for long operating time (up to 12 months in stand-by mode)
- Tripod connection thread 1/4 '', SD card slot Mini USB port
- digital small animal camera
- USB cable
- assembly belt
- Mounting rod for mounting to your bird house incl. 6 fixing screws
- operation manual