Vanguard VEO 2 Go: take your tripod anywhere!
The Vanguard VEO 2 Go tripods are the perfect travel tripods. They can be folded to a very small pack size of only 32,5cm!. So, they fit even in the smallest backpack or in the side compartment.
The VEO 2 Go are available in both aluminium and carbon versions and in several different sizes. They all have one thing in common: the robust ball head T-45 (204-versions) or T-50 (235- and 265-versions) with large, ergonomic knobs. They are also equipped with the QS-64 arca-compatible QR plate.
The VEO 2 Go series was developed for mobile use and offers great versatility for shooting at seat height with simultaneous extension between 130 - 150cm (depending on model).
Designed for mirrorless, bridge and smartphone cameras, this tripod is suitable for both portrait and landscape shooting. The ARCA-compatible T-45 ball head is easy to use and its large lock and unlock button allows quick and efficient set-up. QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is designed to stay on the bottom of your camera so you can get your tripod up and running in no time. Additional QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Windy? No problem, mount a camera bag or extra weight on the retractable hook located at the foot of the center column. Clean-up is a snap, too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow easy fresh water rinsing after working in the most demanding environments.
- Robust ball head T-45 or T-50 with large ergonomic buttons
- Arca-compatible QR plate - QS-64
- Secure head locking system and cover plate at the center column
- 2-part extendable centre column with 1 static section for high stability
- 3 different leg angles (21°, 50°, 80°)
- Non-slip, weatherproof TPU handle on 1 leg
- Round rubber feet allow easy installation on different terrains