This product is no longer stocked and therefore cannot be purchased until further notice.
Geoptik Thermoelectric cooling box for EOS cameras
Product no.: 23373
Geoptik Thermoelectroc cooling box for Canon EOS cameras
... Max. 15°C below ambient temperature - no technical changes at the camera necessary
DSLR astro photographers know this problem: after some minutes of exposure time, the thermal noise in the images increases. This effect gets worse at higher ambient temperature. The solution was an expensive retrofitting of the camera or purchasing an (also expensive) cooled CCD camera. Until now!
Cool your DSLR camera with the Geoptic TEC box:
- reduces thermal noise, especially with long exposure times
- Camera body does not have to be altered.
- Significantly cheaper than a cooled astro CCD camera
- with 1 kg relatively lightweight - no problem for quality focusers.
- display for internal and ambient temperature allows reproducable results
- Fitting to: EOS 350, 400, 450, 500, 1000, 1100 and similar
- external fan with 80mm diameter
- internal fan with 65mm diameter
- one-stage thermo-electrical cooling
- Box with 10mm thermal insulation
- Cooling performance: dT ca. 15°C in 30 minutes
- Power supply: 12V DC, 5 Amps, cable with cigarette lighter plug
- Dual Thermometer for internal and ambient temperature