Novoflex VR-System 6/8 - The Specialist!
Optimised for fisheye lenses the new VR-System 6/8 enables horizontal and vertical rotation around the nodal point of the lens with two click-stop-panorama bases. Increments of 45° and 60° each, as well as stepless rotation can be set up. If the images are taken at every second click-stop, additional increments of 90° and 120° are possible. The system is sized to allow a complete vertical rotation of the camera. Each panning base is construced very small and equipped with an integrated spirit-level, so it doesn´t intrude into the picture.
Thanks to the milled-out portion of the L-bracket the spirit-level can be seen from above. The front locking screw can be removed and is only needed in case of stepless adjustment. Due to its size and stability of the head a professional D-SLR camera can be used.
The upper panorama base slides in the guide rail of the L-bracket, making additional adjustments of the base unnecessary when changing the height. Both bases are equipped with click-stops and include a space-saving built-in spirit-level. The locking screws are removable if needed.
The Panorama VR-System 6/8 is the solution for photographers specialised in spherical panoramas for internet applications, virtual tours etc. The utilisation of a fisheye lens reduces the number of required images for a complete spherical panorama (360° x 180°) to three to eight images (depending on the focal distance and the crop factor). Thus, a high-quality result can be achieved quickly and efficiently.
Scope of delivery:
- Panorama base PANORAMA=Q 6/8
- Panorama base PANORAMA=VR
- L-bracket QPL VR-PRO
- clamping plate QPL-PANORAMA,
- spirit-level for flash shoe VR-WAAGE
- printed manual
- Suitable lenses: Fisheye, super wide-angle lenses on full-format cameras
- Adjustment in optical axle: 150 mm
- Image reproduction: Single and multi row
- Panorama type: Spherical projections and other projection types derived from it
- Recommended software: PTGui, Photoshop
- Weight: 1230 g (2.1 lbs)
- Camera: 1/4”
- Tripod fitting: 3/8” / 1/4”