The professional allrounder: Novoflex VR-System PRO II
The VR-System PRO II enables the parallax-free, horizontal and vertical pivoting around the nodal point of the lens. It is designed for multi-row panoramas in perspective-corrected flat or spherical projection. Due to the lower panorama base that can be moved in eight adjustable increments, classic single-row cylinder panoramas can easily be done as well.
The following click stops are available:
- 72 click stops (5°)
- 48 click stops (7,5°)
- 30 click stops (12°)
- 18 click stops (20°)
- 16 click stops (22,5°)
- 12 click stops (30°)
- 10 click stops (36°)
- 8 click stops (45°)
- and stepless (360°).
Comfort, stability and precision are the main features of this professional panoramic head.
New in release II:
The upper panorama base is now equipped with click-stops for four selectable increments (7.5°, 36°, 45° and 60°). The L-bracket was enlarged and stabilised. The upper clamping plate was also lenghtened and includes a movable anti-twist camera stop.
The Panorama VR-System PRO II is the perfect solution for professional photographers dealing with all facets of panoramic photography. The VR-System PRO II masters all varieties from spherical panorama, perspective-corrected flat panoramas or classic cylindrical panoramas, even when heavy professional DSLR equipment is used.
Scope of delivery:
- Panorama base Panorama=Q PRO II with click-stops 0-72
- L-bracket QPL-VR PRO (23 × 23 cm),
- Panorama base Panorama VR II with click-stops 0/6/8/10/48
- clamping plate QPL-Panorama
- spirit-level for flash shoe
- printed manual
- Suitable lenses: Focal lengths from 10 to 300 mm
- Adjustment in optical axle: 150 mm
- Image reproduction: Single and multi row
- Panorama type: Flat, cylindrical and spherical projection
- Recommended software: PTGui, Photoshop
Weight: 1690g (3.7 lbs)
Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”