The Classic: Novoflex VR-System III
With the arrival of digita recording and software-based post-processing, techniques for achiving perfect pannung shots and 360° panoramic views are attracting a lot of attentionin the photographic world. The new NOVOFLEX Panorama VR-Systemperfectly meets the demands of professional photogtapgers for an easy-to-use adjuster system to totate a camera 260° around a nodal point. For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset , it is essential to position the camera in such a way that teh axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new NOVOFLEX Panorama-VR-System offers the full set of adjustinf and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm.
Suitable for single row cylinderical or flat panoramas. Depending on camera and lenses, field of view up to 360° horizontally and 120° vertically are possible. Recommended lenses: Wide-angle lenses with minimum 10 mm focal distance, standard zooms up to tele lenses up to 135 mm focal length.
New in release III:
PANORAMA Q48 comes with built-in click-stops at 16(22,5°), 30(12°), 36(10°),and 48 Stufen(7,5°).
- Simple, handy system
- The individual parts can be used for other tasks as well
- All-in-one solution: Apart from the hardware, the stitching software PanoramaStudio is also included (unlimited full version).
The panorama VR-System III was developed for the photographer, who prefers the classic, single row cylindrical or flat panorama and who appreciates the simple and handy design of the system. It is of special interest for nature photographers doing panoramic shooting as well as macro and landscape photography, using the focusing rack and L bracket for other tasks, too.
Scope of delivery:
- Panorama base Panorama=Q
- focusing rack Castel Q (length 20 cm)
- L-bracket QPL-Vertikal
- spirit-level for flash shoe
- software PanoramaStudio
- manual on CD
- Suitable lenses: Focal lengths from 10 to 135 mm
- Adjustment in optical axle: 125 mm
- Image reproduction: Single row
- Panorama type: Flat and cylindrical projection
- Recommended software: PanoramaStudio (included in the scope of delivery, for cylindrical projection only), PTGui
- Weight: 960 g (2.1 lbs)
- Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”