LED ring lights
A round thing in many sizes
Mini LED ring lights RL1 and RL2
The RL1 and RL2 miniature LED ring lights are ideal for use where space is limited, due to their compact size. Nevertheless, these ring lights provide a lot of light, eg for camera applications or as lighting for production machines. Both series are available with two different nominal working distances, which is achieved by different LED installation angles.
LED ring lights RL4 and RL5
The series RL4 and RL5 are primarily designed as reflected-light illumination for microscopy. The working range of the ring lights is selected so that the focus is at the typical distance of the objective and the stage from standard microscopes. Both series are available with two inner diameters, so that the right model is available for all common microscope types.
Power LED ring light RL12
The RL12 power LED ring light offers enormous brightness thanks to the twelve 3W LEDs and is suitable for applications with increased light requirements, eg in conjunction with high-speed cameras. Thanks to five different variants with different geometries, the perfect lighting is available for both small and large working distances.
LED ring light RL4-74
Dimmable LED ring light for microscope lenses up to Ø74 mm in different light colors
The LED ring light RL4-74 is the perfect incident light illumination for microscopes with a lens up to 74 mm in diameter. The high-quality, high-intensity LEDs provide homogeneous illumination throughout the entire work area. Like all StarLight products, the ring light RL4-74 is characterized by high
Processing quality and serviceability.
• robust aluminum housing in a modern design
• Brightness adjustment between 0% - 100% with memory function
• flicker-free light through optimized, low-loss electronics
• variable clamping diameter, adaptable with reducing rings
• available in different light colors and color temperatures
Like all StarLight products, the RL4-74 is characterized by the highest quality in terms of materials and workmanship. Electrical and mechanical components are perfectly matched, which guarantees professional users the best possible light and easy and safe use.
The LED ring light RL4-74 was primarily developed as incident light for microscopy. For this purpose, it can be attached to lenses with a clamping screw or screwed on thanks to the internal thread. In addition, it is possible to adjust the inner diameter by means of reducing rings.
The brightness of the RL4-74 can be set between 0% and 100% via a knob on the remote desktop controller. Thanks to the optimized electronics, even with low brightness settings, the result is absolutely flicker-free, homogeneous illumination. Due to this constant lighting conditions, the LED ring lights are also suitable as lighting for photo and video recordings. There are no unwanted stripes on the pictures.
- Table controller,
- Power supply
photometric values depending on the selected model
- Number of LEDs 48
- maximum power consumption 7 W
- Working distance approx . 50 mm - 150 mm
- Optimal working distance approx . 80 mm
- Dimensions control (LxWxH) 78 mm × 38 mm × 21 mm
- Thread M67 × 0.75
- Length of supply cable approx . 0.8 m
- Outer ring light 99 mm
- Height ring light 25.5 mm
- Inner diameter ring light 66 mm
- Clamping Ø max. 74 mm
- LED life 50,000 h (manufacturer)
- Height 25.5 mm
- Material anodized aluminum
- Color titanium colors
- Weight light control approx. 50 g
- Weight ring light approx. 230 g
- Input power supply (EU | UK | US) 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output power supply 24 V DC, 1 A
- Cable length power supply approx. 1.4 m
- Dimensions with packaging 255 mm × 155 mm × 90 mm
- Weight with packaging approx. 550 g
- Inner diameter 74 mm
- Outer diameter 99 mm
- Clamping diameter M67 × 0.75
Light color: pure white (6,500 K)