Sytong HT-66 German Edition digital night vision device + 45mm standard adapter
Sytong HT-66, the new dual-use attachment! The Sytong HT-66 has the same weight, the same dimensions and the same adapter connection system as the Pard NV007, which means that Pard adapters fit the Sytong HT-66 and vice versa!
The Sytong's advantages:
Built-in Sony CMOS sensor, the new centrepiece offers the following advantages:
- Cleaner and less pixelated image, resulting in a longer range
- No image lag when panning
- No more blooming caused by too strongly focused IR light, which also makes its use in the forest much more pleasant
- The screen can be dimmed down to 10% at the touch of a button, i.e. from "extra dark" to "extra light"
- Built-in gyrometer sensor with pan and tilt angle display
- All buttons are silent when operated
- Shot-resistant up to 6000 joules, tested with a 9.3x62 mm calibre
- Own app for live image transmission with direct access to previously stored photos and videos, which can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- SD card is easy to replace
- USB-C connector
- Picture-in-picture function
This digital dual-use device with a built-in three-stage infrared illuminator (IR LED), which is permitted in Germany, allows good visibility in the dark. It can be used as a hand-held, monocular observation device, but it can also be quickly attached without tools to a daytime optical device such as binoculars or a rifle scope, thereby serving as a dual-use scope sight for night-time hunting abroad.
Lightweight (only 260g) and easy to use, powered by a replaceable 18650-Li-Ion battery and equipped with German language menu navigation, this night vision device is a great companion for all night-time outdoor activities, perfect not just for hunters and nature watchers. Thanks to the integrated photo and video recorder, you can document your night-time observations and save them to the micro SD card (32 GB) or transfer them to your mobile phone (via WiFi).
When used without additional magnification from binoculars or a riflescope, the device with its own 2x optical magnification and 3.5x digital magnification allows a clear identification of wild animals up to approximately 150 metres.
For night hunting, the Sytong HT-66 proves itself an ideal companion: an adapter with a bayonet lock connects the device to the eyepiece (not to the lens!) of a rifle scope. This means an effective extension at the back end of just approx. 9 cm with an only imperceptible extension of the eye relief (approx. 2 cm).
In good weather, game is easily recognisable even in total darkness at a distance of up to 400 metres.