Inexpensive 2" Crayford focuser, which is also adjustable
Everyone wants sharp images on their telescope. No doubt you do too. The best way to achieve this is with Crayford focusers, because they operate smoother and more precisely than standard focusers. All this for a very reasonable price. Upgrade your telescope now to get sharper images of the sky.
The highlights at a glance:
- Ball bearing mounted 2" focuser - upgrades your telescope with a more precise focuser for observation and photography
- Easy focusing so that in the future you hit the mark and don't overshoot it
- Adjustable so that you can align it perfectly with your telescope to avoid optical errors
- The 2.5 kilo load bearing capacity also supports large eyepieces and heavy cameras
- Pinpoint focus even, at higher magnifications
For cameras and eyepieces
Mount accessories weighing up to 2.5kg. Even the heaviest eyepieces and many cameras can be reliably mounted. You can also use the locking screw to set the focus to a certain position anytime.
- The focuser is made entirely of metal.
- 78mm hole diameter connection
- 35mm focusing travel
- Overall height: 67mm to 2" adapter
- Includes 2" to 1.25" adapter with filter thread
- 50.5mm clearance
- Weight: 600g
A rare deal for this price. The Crayford focuser has been optimised and is now easily adjustable. Now you can adjust the focuser more precisely to the optical axis of the telescope to get a better image. The friction can also be adjusted. This allows you to mount heavy accessories as well. The handling, however, remains just as comfortable as before.
2" or 1.25" accessories - everything you need
The 2" Crayford focuser features a compression ring which clamps eyepieces and adapters flatly. This ensures a firm grip and gentle handling of your accessories. A 2" to 1.25" reduction adapter accepts all 1.25" eyepieces into which you can also screw 2" filters.
Changing the focuser on your Newtonian telescope is easy.
You only need two additional adapters to fix your new focuser in place.
- Tube adapter with 86mm horizontal and 83mm vertical holes (Item No. 33360)
- 80mm to 78mm reduction adapter (Item No. 51120)
Upgrade your telescope. Get an Omegon Crayford focuser.