Baader 2" ClickLock SCL clamp for large SC telescopes
Suitable for all Celestron C11/C14 telescopes with a large 3.25" threaded connector.
The standard Celestron adapter has a clear inner diameter of only 38mm! The CL SCL clamp lets you eliminate this bottleneck and take full advantage of the full light output of the SC system.
Small change big effect!
Overview of the Baader 2" ClickLock system
The Baader 2" ClickLock system is a further development of the 1.25" ClickLock clamp.
The experience gained from years spent testing the 1.25" ClickLock clamp has allowed further improvements to be made to the effectiveness and robustness of the mechanics of the ClickLock system.
The 2" ClickLock system has therefore been built to be even more solid.
The features of Baader 2 "ClickLock system in a nutshell:
- rotating the ClickLock just 20°suffices to firmly and securely fix accessories.
- the built-in ratchet indicates the position of the clamp both acoustically and by feel. So even in the dark and without looking, you know whether the clamp is open or closed.
- the heavy duty locking ring holds your expensive accessories absolutely securely, causing no scratches or pressure marks.
- the extensive range available enables Baader 2" ClickLock clamps to be used on a wide range of telescopes.(ClickLock clamps for Vixen and other brands are in preparation)
- 6 camera slotted screws / 6 Allen screws allow the position of rotation to be adjustable with a hex key -> CL clamps for left and right-handers are optionally usable!
You will never again want to attach your 2" accessories using any other system!