More about the series Lhires III...
Lhires III is a very high resolution spectrograph designed for amateur and educational astronomy. Numerous projects are within reach thanks to the technology involved in this instrument. Professional/amateur collaborations have been done with Lhires III spectrographs.
- power of resolution R ~18000
- resolution of 0.035nm near H-alpha
- wavelength selected by micrometer
- mirror slit 15-35µm, reflective for guiding (other slits available in option)
- internal argon-neon or neon lamp for calibration, internal tungsten for flat
- motorised calibration for remote operations
- improved C-mount guiding port (focal ratio: 0.8x)
The guiding camera backfocus range is 15.5mm to 21mm with a C-thread.
Lhires III spectrograph is shipped with an 1.25" eyepiece holder and a 2400 lines/mm grating module. An SC-Telescope adapter is also provided.