This product is no longer stocked and therefore cannot be purchased until further notice.
i-Nova Camera PLB-Cx Color
Product no.: 45419
The versatile camera with a modern CMOS sensor for Moon, Sun, planet and deep sky exposures
- the Aptina CMOS sensor has a very high quantum yield (a measure of sensitivity) from the visual spectral range into the near infrared.
- ideal for taking high-resolution images of the Sun, Moon and planets. Longer exposures for deep sky objects can also be used thanks to the high sensitivity and low noise.
- with its ability to do 2x2 binning, the camera can generate large 7.4ìm pixels and so permits auto guiding using fainter stars.
- the camera body comes equipped with a C-mount connector.
- Included in delivery:
- C-mount to 1.25" adapter
- USB cable for connection to PC or laptop
- PLxCapture software from iNova for controlling the camera plus ASCOM plugin
With the PLB, you get a versatile camera for planetary imaging, for taking your first steps in
deep sky astrophotography and it is also suitable for auto guiding.
Comparison of all the models in the series
Before buying this product, make sure to check our accessory recommendations.