Junior binocular microscope, 20X
This handy stereo microscope with binocular head is not only ideal for beginners, but also for mobile applications, due to its lightness (550 g). The illuminator is powered by two AA batteries (not included), which makes the microscope independent of any external electrical sources. The individual eye relief of the observer is adjustable, like it is at all bin- or trinocular BRESSER microscopes. With optional available additional eyepieces, other magnifications than the standard 20x can be reached. The Biolux ICD, having a great optical quality, performs impressive images and optimal results in observations of coins, minerals, stamps, small electronic components, etc. A box with 12 mineral samples and a protective covering is included.
A box with mineral samples is included.
- Type: Stereo microscope
- View: Binocular,giving a true 3D image
- Application range: Entomology, Coins, Botany, Stamps, Education, Teaching
- Level: Children, Beginner
- Extras: Battery operation
- Warranty: 2 years
- Light weight
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Incident LED illumination
- Magnifications: 20x
- Eyepieces: 10x wide field
- Eyepiece diameter: 23.2 mm
- Objectives: 2x
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Box with mineral samples
Stereo Microscope 20x:
Two eyes are better than one! Lots oft he things you find outdoors can be magnified 20 times with this stereo microscope. Light on, specimen in place, and then away you go.
Note: Batteries are not included