The thermal camera Nachtfalke IR50
It is extremely robust and has excellent performance in the compact device class. The thermal imager is perfect for hunt hunting or hunting. Likewise, the thermal imager was used in combination with a drone for wild rescue. Fawns can be found quickly and effectively with the thermal imaging camera from the air. So the suffering of the fawns, who are tortured by mowers every year, can be prevented. Make wild and appeal is possible in absolute darkness or daylight on ranges up to 800m.
Thermal image for your safety
The infrared nightmare IR50 is also a useful tool for use in building surveillance or site surveillance as well as police surveillance. With the IR50 can be quickly determined whether unauthorized persons are on a site. Hiding behind the vegetation is hardly possible. The IR50 has a jitter-free 50Hz frame rate and is currently the leader in comparison to other compact optics with the same resolution. Heat sources can be displayed in three different viewer modes and, if required, enlarged 2, 3 or 4 times.
With the thermal imaging camera DDoptics Nachtfalke IR50, you can wirelessly transfer images to your tablet or smartphone while you're watching. Of course, the camera also has a video port and micro USB port. The IR50 is IP66 certified and protected against dust and water.
Product features Night Hawk IR50:
- Range 800m to several kilometers (depending on temperature differences)
- 1-fold optical magnification
- 2- / 3- / 4-fold digital zoom
- 50Hz frame rate provides shake-free images in real time
- Color display with 640x480 pixel resolution
- WIFI function allows wireless live transmission up to 40m
- Drone deployment possible thanks to WIFI with a long range.
- Integrated Li-on battery
- minute 6 hours continuous operation
- Weight 590 grams
- Field of view 23 °
- Ultra compact and waterproof IP66 protection class