The BA310 from Motic is designed specifically for the rigors of daily routine work in the demanding applications of Universities, Clinics, Laboratories, and any other life science or medical application requiring quality optical performance. Using Motic's Color Corrected Infinity Optics (CCIS®) with newly designed EF-N Plan Achromats, this model's full Koehler configuration provides maximum illumination quality for even the most demanding samples. Also, the BA310's upgradeability to include additional contrast methods and discussion devices, ensure this model will offer long term functionality to all user levels in a variety of applications.
To improve the overall optical performance of the BA310, Motic introduces a newly designed generation of Plan Achromatic Objectives made of high quality optical glass; CCIS® EF-N Plan. These new lenses are now multi-layer coated for improved contrast to enhance images even with weak slide stainings. Together with a new calculated tube lens, the result is a fully corrected, perfected intermediate image without colored fringes.
The new standard eyepieces, N-WF 10X/20 with high eyepoint for eyeglass wearers, also made of high quality optical glass, provide consistent diopter adjustment for both eyes. This enables perfect usage of reticles for measuring, counting, etc. Lockable eyepieces prevent inadmissible removal and confirms Motic's dedication to student proof quality.
Designed with an ergonomic viewing angle of 30º and incorporating an interpupillary distance of 48-75mm, the BA310 observation tubes guarantee fatigue-free viewing for hours. A large field of view (20mm) enables fast and comfortable screening. All standard eyepiece tubes now offer an extended “butterfly” swivel adjustment to increase the viewing height to accommodate individual user’s positioning. The trinocular tubes allow digital documentation by using a wide variety of digital cameras, with 20/80 or optional 0/100 light splits for the trinocular exit.
The BA310 offers multiple illumination options, such as the Koehler 6V/30W Halogen or 3W LED.
The BA310 offers the Koehler 3W LED illumination.
• Binocular/Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotating (light split in trinocular head 100:0/20:80)
• Interpupillary distance 48-75mm
• Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces, N-WF10X/20mm, with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
• Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
• CCIS® EF-N Plan 4X, 10X, 40X S and 100X S-Oil
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system
• Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage (right hand control)
• Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
• Koehler illumination Quartz Halogen 6V/30W or 3W LED with intensity control
• Universal power supply 100-240V
• Blue filter, immersion oil, power cord, Allen hexagonal key, thumb screw and vinyl dust cover are included
Phase Contrast -Slider solution
Offered as an option, phase contrast is available for objectives EF-N Plan Phase 10X/0.25 and EF-N Plan Phase 40X/0.65.
Darkfield - Slider solution
Darkfield is possible with a separate DF slider (upto 40X, max. N.A. 0.65).
Convenient and easy, the BA310 polarization system consists of a polarizer, placed on top of the collector lens, and the analyzer placed between the head and body.
Phase Contrast - Turret condenser
This Turret condenser contains the light rings for all EC-H Phase lenses 10X / 20X / 40X / 100X as well as a Dark field stop and a Bright field position.
For more than a decade, Motic has been leading the market in affordable, High Quality Digital microscopy solutions. The Moticams are known around the globe for their ease-of-use and their adaptability to a number of applications. Whether for Educational, Industrial or Clinical use, the Moticam's unique “All In One Box” design assures each user that this camera can fit almost any microscope.
The "All in One Box" Concept
At Motic, we strive to ensure that everything that you may need to attach the Moticam to your Microscope is included in one box. Supported by our own In-House team of Software and Mechanical Engineers, each Moticam has the necessary equipment to help you turn your images into knowledge. See what your Moticam box includes.
- An attachable camera containing a sensitive professional imaging chip housed inside a C-Mount case including a removable IR cut-off filter.
- A focusable coated glass lens matched to the size of the imaging chip.
- Two adjustable size eyepiece adapters that allow you to attach the camera onto almost any microscope without having to remove the eyepiece.
- A 4-dot calibration slide with micrometer cross-hairs that ensures accurate calibration for precise measurements.
- A macro viewing tube that used together with the focusable lens is ideal for using the camera without a microscope.
- All necessary cables and power supplies.
- A full version of Motic Images Plus application software provides all you need to quantify, measure, annotate, teach, learn... and much more.