We are pleased to offer the roll-off roof observatory GreenLine from DomeParts GmbH – now available at a great price. You can now realise your dream of having your own very own garden observatory. It’s also perfect for astronomy clubs.
The Greenline roll-off roof observatory is available in three sizes:
- GreenLine Mini: 1.60 x 1.60 x 2.25 metres
- GreenLine Medium: 2.50 x 2.50 x 2.25 metres
- GreenLine Plus: 2.75 x 2.75 x 2.25 metres
The larger size GreenLine Plus is perfect for astronomical organisations.
The advantages of a roll-off roof observatory compared to a classic dome observatory are clear:
- The observatory looks like a typical garden shed and so blends in perfectly in any domestic setting. The wooden GreenLine is not only well-designed, but looks great too.
- The roof can be fully retracted giving you an unobstructed view of the sky in every direction.
- The inside of the cabin adjusts quickly to the ambient temperature, eliminating turbulent air currents which can often arise with a dome opening.
The open roof of the roll-off roof observatory offers plenty of room to manoeuvre even for a large-aperture telescope. Here in the picture the GreenLine observatory is equipped with an Omegon RC Truss telescope on an iOptron CEM60 mount.
The delivery time for a GreenLine roll-off roof observatory is around one month. You can put the observatory together yourself or let our construction team build it for you. Get in touch with us: We’re happy to give you advice and provide you with a quote.