Are you looking for a tripod which can securely hold your large binoculars or your heavy camera equipment? Let’s cut to the chase – a lot of aluminium tripods have problems managing this. Who wants to wait three hours until the binoculars stop swaying, until you can finally see a steady image?
Both tripods perform admirably, even if you mount a 5kg camera or if you use a pair of large 125mm binoculars on them. Ten layers of carbon and CNC aluminium components make these high-quality all-rounders which are a joy to use, even when fully extended. With a load capacity of 20 – 50kg a gentle breeze can even drift past.
The advantages at a glance:
– Sturdy tripod with 32 or 40 carbon fibre tripod legs for vibration-free observation and easy transportation
– Confidently supports heavy cameras, spotting scopes and large binoculars
– Steel tips and rubber feet: the correct foothold on any surface
– Large height: look through your binoculars at a comfortable height and wave goodbye to backache
– A tripod for the future which you will not want to part with