Meade's EclipseView™ Line of telescopes are ideal for “grab-and-go” observing for an excellent value! What makes EclipseView™ so great? They are for use both Day and Night! You can now view the Sun, Moon, Planets, and more with just one telescope! Both SAFE and FUN for everyone. EclipseView™ comes with a removable white-light filter for daytime use and when the Sun sets, just simply remove the filter, change the viewfinder and BAM...enjoy the night sky!
- Use BOTH Day & Night: See the craters of the Moon, planets, and the Sun!
- ISO Certified Solar filter for safely viewing the Sun: Solar filter blocks UV & IR which is perfect for viewing sunspots and more!
You will enjoy the N 114/450 thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation.
Views of everything from the Moon and planets to distant objects like star clusters and galaxies appear bright and clear through this petite telescope. A fantastic wide-field astronomy telescope with reflecting optics large enough to keep you busy viewing for years to come.
The EclipseView series was launched by Meade specifically for observing the total solar eclipse on August 21, 2017, which was well visible in North America. Partial, annular or total solar eclipses are no global rarity. In 2019, for example, there will be three solar eclipses and one transit of Mercury. Lightweight EclipseView telescopes will fit into your luggage - make a solar eclipse your holiday goal!
Included as a bonus - AutoStar Suite® Astronomer Edition software on DVD. This Windows operating systems software can show you over 10,000 astronomical objects. You can also use it to plan your observing and even print out star charts using it.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.