The Sky-Watcher N 76/700 telescope:
This Newtonian telescope makes it child's play for even complete newbies to immediately get started in amateur astronomy. The 76mm aperture provides impressive views of the night sky and shows the Moon, for example, in amazing detail. The telescope can be assembled within a few minutes, without any prior knowledge or special tools, and is then immediately ready for use.
Included in delivery:
- Sky-Watcher N 76/700 OTA with 76mm aperture and 700mm focal length
- 25mm and 10mm (1.25") eyepieces
- 2X Barlow lens (1.25")
- 6x24 finder scope
The AZ-1 Mount:
This mount is very popular with beginners in astronomy as it is very simple to operate. The entire telescope is very easy to move around in both azimuth and elevation. For beginners, it has the advantage that they do not have to worry about first aligning the telescope before use. Setting up the telescope is hence very quick and straightforward: Simply erect the tripod and mount, attach the telescope to it, and you are ready to go! The attitude can be locked in both axes so that, once found, objects remain in the field of view. There is also a fine adjuster for moving the tube precisely in elevation. The mount is attached to a height-adjustable aluminium tripod.
Included in delivery of the mount:
- AZ-1altazimuth mount
- robust aluminium tripod (height-adjustable from 71cm to 121cm)
- accessory tray
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.