The N 130 / 650 telescope:
This telescope is a good starting point for new amateur astronomers. With 30% more light gathering capacity than a 114mm telescope, even more fascinating celestial objects can be observed by amateur astronomer newbies. The 130mm aperture and 650 mm focal length high-performance optics allow you to observe many nebulae and other DSOs. With an f5 aperture ratio, the telescope is also ideal for wide field observing. Breathtakingly beautiful Open clusters are well worth seeking out too. Its short length means that the telescope is very stable, even on smaller mounts, with vibrations damping down very quickly. The external design can also be considered a real gem, boasting an elegant design of the highest calibre.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- 344X light gathering power
- vibration resistant and wind insensitive due to compact design
- highly portable and quickly assembled
Included in delivery:
- tube with optics
The EQ-3 mount:
This parallactic mount allows you to accurately aligning the optics to the Pole Star. The correct polar height and geographical latitude can be set for any observation location. The slow motion controls for the RA and DEC axes allow objects to be adjusted precisely, tracked and held in the field of view. A counterweight provides exact counterbalancing of the optics.
The EQ-3 mount provides a solid base for most small to medium size optics and is excellent for fascinating excursions through the night sky. Drive motors are available for automatically guiding the EQ-3 mount, which also allows any first attempts at astrophotography. The tripod is extendable, an accessory tray provides a place for eyepieces and other accessories.
The mount comes with:
- robust tripod
- accessory tray
- counterbalancing counterweight
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.