More about the series Heritage...
A compact, optically-fast telescope for astronomers that is easy to transport and simple to operate. It is a so-called 'Dobsonian' telescope. This type of reflecting telescope is very easy for beginners to use and collects a lot of light from astronomical objects.
This Dobsonian reflector telescope comes fully assembled. It can be simply placed on a table for you to immediately get started with your space exploration. Extensive accessories are provided for getting started as simply as easily as possible with your star-filled fun.
N 150/750 telescope: This versatile Newtonian reflecting telescope provides both beginners and more experienced amateur astronomers plenty of light and high stability for a very modest price. It collects so much light with its generous 150mm diameter that distant DSOs such as the Ring Nebula in Lyra or the Dumbbell Nebula become beautifully visible and globular clusters, such as M13, resolve into a multitude of individual stars at their edges. Planetary observing provides rich detail in images of Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars. The f5 focal ratio means this reflector falls into the class of 'fast' Newtonian telescopes. This telescope is therefore particularly suitable for astrophotography. The light gathering capacity of the 150 is 460 times greater than that of the naked eye alone (with a 7mm fully dilated pupil).
The advantages in a nutshell:
- relatively high light gathering power thanks to 150mm aperture
- resistant to vibration and wind due to compact design
- diffraction limited parabolic primary mirror
- high-contrast image due to thin secondary mirror spider vanes
- portable and quickly assembled
- exposure times for astrophotography can due to the short focal length
It not only matters which telescope you buy but also where you buy it. Our additional services:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know the devices we sell. Our customer service team will gladly help you after your purchase if you have problems with assembly or operation.
- We provide a copy of the 80-page Telescope ABC beginners handbook with every telescope.
- We also provide an edition of the exciting astronomy magazine, “Sterne und Weltraum” with each telescope.