More about the series Heritage...
N 150/750 telescope: This versatile Newtonian reflecting telescope provides both beginners and more experienced amateur astronomers plenty of light and high stability for a very modest price. It collects so much light with its generous 150mm diameter that distant DSOs such as the Ring Nebula in Lyra or the Dumbbell Nebula become beautifully visible and globular clusters, such as M13, resolve into a multitude of individual stars at their edges. Planetary observing provides rich detail in images of Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars. The f5 focal ratio means this reflector falls into the class of 'fast' Newtonian telescopes. This telescope is therefore particularly suitable for astrophotography. The light gathering capacity of the 150 is 460 times greater than that of the naked eye alone (with a 7mm fully dilated pupil).
The advantages in a nutshell:
- relatively high light gathering power thanks to 150mm aperture
- resistant to vibration and wind due to compact design
- diffraction limited parabolic primary mirror
- high-contrast image due to thin secondary mirror spider vanes
- portable and quickly assembled
- exposure times for astrophotography can due to the short focal length
FlexTube™ System: thanks to its collapsible tube, the telescope is very easy to transport and takes up very little space during the day.
The Virtuoso GTI mount pans to selected objects and guides the telescope. The mount creates its own WLAN, over which you can wirelessly connect your smartphone. The free SynScan app for iOS and Android allows you to initialise and control the mount. Once the app is installed on your smartphone, you no longer need internet access to have control.
- Freedom-Find™ dual encoder: you can manually move the telescope without losing previously-stored position information. This allows you to pan without using the motors. This is quick and saves power.
- The table stand has a 3/8" photo thread on the underside, so that it can be attached directly to a tripod. The base measures 330 millimetres in diameter.
- The telescope tube is attached using a Vixen prism rail. Other optics can also be attached provided they also have his type of prism rail.
It not only matters which telescope you buy but also where you buy it. Our additional services:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know the devices we sell. Our customer service team will gladly help you after your purchase if you have problems with assembly or operation.
- We provide a copy of the 80-page Telescope ABC beginners handbook with every telescope.
- We also provide an edition of the exciting astronomy magazine, “Sterne und Weltraum” with each telescope.