N 114/500 telescope: This classic Newtonian telescope provides 114mm of aperture in a particularly light and compact design. It is therefore an ideal telescope for beginners. It is very easy to transport, simple to handle and requires no special expertise to operate. This telescope you will show you the rings of Saturn and the cloud bands and moons of Jupiter - looking like a small planetary system all of its own. The brighter nebulae and regions of star formation, such as the Orion Nebula, can also be observed. Why not go on your own personal voyage of discovery.
The mount AZ-S GoTo:
This one-arm mount is equipped with a Computerhandbox that can automatically trigger thousands of celestial objects. The operation of the controller is very simple. To calibrate the device in the sky, no extensive knowledge of the starry sky is necessary. Just point at three bright stars - the rest makes the control system. Anyone who wants it simple and easy is right with this device. The mount is quick to set up and after a few nights of practice, you can use its full potential. The software offers you nearly 40,000 objects. Get to star clusters, galaxies, planetary nebulae, or come close to the resolution limit of the device on double stars.
Delivery of the mount includes:
- motorized mount AZ-S with GoTo controller
- Hand controller for controlling the motors and control of the tracker
- Steady steel tripod (height adjustable from 71cm to 121cm)
- Storage Area
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.