The Sky-Watcher AC 102/500 telescope:
An uncomplicated instrument of very short length for viewing the heavens or for terrestrial observing. With a 102mm objective lens, this telescope allows a glimpse of the vastness of the universe at an affordable price. Its short focal length means it can be called a 'rich field' telescope, which allows great wide angle observing. This refractor is has more resolution than a 70mm, meaning you can see greater detail when planetary observing. The resolution is 1.14 arc-seconds. Experience the Andromeda Galaxy or the Orion Nebula almost three-dimensionally, because the gigantic field of view turns your observing into a space walk.
The mount AZ-S GoTo:
This one-arm mount is equipped with a Computerhandbox that can automatically trigger thousands of celestial objects. The operation of the controller is very simple. To calibrate the device in the sky, no extensive knowledge of the starry sky is necessary. Just point at three bright stars - the rest makes the control system. Anyone who wants it simple and easy is right with this device. The mount is quick to set up and after a few nights of practice, you can use its full potential. The software offers you nearly 40,000 objects. Get to star clusters, galaxies, planetary nebulae, or come close to the resolution limit of the device on double stars.
Delivery of the mount includes:
- motorized mount AZ-S with GoTo controller
- Hand controller for controlling the motors and control of the tracker
- Steady steel tripod (height adjustable from 71cm to 121cm)
- Storage Area
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.