The 102mm F/7 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) refractor from TS Optics is portable "allround telescope" for observing and astrophotography. The very well corrected optics with moderate focal ratio and special glass offers an almost color-free image.
Use the apo refractor for astrophotography or impressing observations. The goot optics, the "photo friendly" focuser and the good workmanship will guarantee joy, success and marvelous experience under the starry sky.
The advantages of the TS 102mm f7 ED refractor:
- very good corrected ED optics - adjustable
- very portable through retractable dew cap (only 615 mm transportation length)
- stable and precise 2" Crayford focuser with the option for screwing in photo adaptions, 360° rotation
The hand-made lens is mounted into an adjustable and temperature compensated cell. It is a doublet with an ED element for a good correction of the chromatic error. On every glass/air surface, we use the best multi-coating the manufacturer offers to ensure maximum contrast.
Der TS Linear Power 2" Crayford Focuser:
- Reeinforced ball bearings - no tilting
- Stainless steel running for smooth adjusting even under maximum load
- 2" adaption with ring clamping can be screwed off, afterwards, photo adaptors can be screwd in via a female 54 mm thread.
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.