The 152mm triplet apochromat is suitable for all amateur astronomers who expect maximum sharpness and contrast from a telescope. An apochromat of this aperture offers a fantastic observing experience - as only a refractor telescope can.
Do you want more contrast, sharper images? Do you want to experience brilliant star clusters and see planets more brilliantly? The Omegon triplet apochromat offers excellent ED optics with three lens elements and precision Crayford mechanics. This telescope is a pearl for every amateur astronomer who appreciates a high quality image. And as a rule, you will not pay more for these premium triplet telescopes than for a normal doublet ED refractor.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- OTA with 3 lens element ED optics
- 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 reduction ratio
- tube ring clamps with handle
- mounting rail for mounts with GP receivers
- removable dew shield
- a particular advantage - includes a reinforced aluminium transport case
High-quality premium ED glass: Triplet optics with air gap for high contrast
The Omegon triplet apochromat excels with its exceptionally good craftsmanship. Perfectly fitting lens mounts and quality premium ED glass contribute to the extraordinary quality of this telescope.
Colour fringing has been significantly reduced even further, when compared to ED doublet optics, and can barely be measured. The fully-coated optics deliver the brilliant image sharpness and wonderful contrast that one normally only associates with much more expensive apochromats.
Precision focusing: 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 reduction ratio
Successful observing can only be achieved via precise focusing! For this reason, the Crayford focuser is designed to operate extremely smoothly. The 1:10 reduction ratio lets the point of focus be found with ease, even at high magnifications.
One advantage for astrophotographers is that once you have your subject in focus you can lock down the focuser at that position via a locking screw.
Keep everything is secure: The transport case for your optics
We supply you with a sturdy carrying and transport case for your apochromat. Why? Because it is very important to keep your telescope well protected when transporting it. A premium instrument such as this requires a gentle treatment and a 'home of its own' - to ensure that it will provide you with many years of observing pleasure.
This Apochromat will provide you with a whole new observing experience: whether for visual use or for astronomical photography.
- special coating on all glass surfaces to ensure high light transmission
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with T-2 thread for direct connection of a DSLR camera
- Vixen style finder shoe
- focuser travel - 105mm
- back focus - 165mm
- tube length - 1090mm with dew shield retracted, 1290mm with dew shield extended
- dew shield diameter - 208mm
- weights - OTA 11.1kg, transport case 22.5kg
Included in delivery
- 152/1200 ED triplet apochromat OTA
- dew shield
- tube ring clamps with handling and carrying handle
- transport case