The optics MC 127/1500:
This telescope is already a very compact and powerful telescope for planetary and deep sky observations. Its 127mm aperture Maksutov Cassegrain optics can collect approximately twice as much light as a 90mm telescope. Although the overall length of the tube was maintained at just 33cm, it has its design on a focal length of 1540mm. This enables a high-contrast planetary observation and many recognizable details. Even the most deep-sky observations are possible. The light gathering ability is at 329x of a dark adapted eye with 7mm. As a spotting scope for nature watching, the look offers a suitable alternative for low price. There are many adaptations for nature photography available. At 1540mm focal length for example there can be bird photography in low-cost operating area. An integrated T-2 threads makes it quite easy to connect an SLR camera. Of course you can make for example moon shots. The sharpness can be adjusted with a side knob. This moves the primary mirror in the front or rear direction. This mechanism enables a large area for the focus and offers a variety of adaptation possibilities. The external appearance is a real gem: It impresses with its elegant design, tube and finderscope shimmer in an aesthetic black tone.
The advantages at a glance:
- Compact optics with long focal length and 127mm aperture
- Camera tripod thread connection 1 / 4''
- High-contrast image
- 1.25''connection with T-2 thread
- Even nature observation and photography possible
Delivery of the optics includes:
The mount AZ-S GoTo:
This one-arm mount is equipped with a Computerhandbox that can automatically trigger thousands of celestial objects. The operation of the controller is very simple. To calibrate the device in the sky, no extensive knowledge of the starry sky is necessary. Just point at three bright stars - the rest makes the control system. Anyone who wants it simple and easy is right with this device. The mount is quick to set up and after a few nights of practice, you can use its full potential. The software offers you nearly 40,000 objects. Get to star clusters, galaxies, planetary nebulae, or come close to the resolution limit of the device on double stars.
Delivery of the mount includes:
- motorized mount AZ-S with GoTo controller
- Hand controller for controlling the motors and control of the tracker
- Steady steel tripod (height adjustable from 71cm to 121cm)
- Storage Area
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet - an 80-page beginner's guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.